Top Social

.

Life Is But A Dream.

Sunday 17 February 2013
I've just finished watching BĂ©yonce's latest documentary, Life Is But A Dream. I have so much respect for this woman and her outlook and opinions on life, I admire her as not just an incredible artist with a God given talent but also a human. Watching this has just strengthened my respect and admiration.


It's very touching to see her stripped back, talking about her emotions and thoughts quietly, as if she was talking to herself. I think we should be very grateful to her for allowing us to witness this. I've learnt a few things from BĂ©yonce whilst watching this, I've learnt that even the most wealthiest people in the world go through day to day struggles in life, as she did with her Dad. I've learnt that life really is just about happiness and about being true and honest to yourself. I've also learnt to value the people in my life and that girl power really does exist. Below are some of my favourite bits of the documentary.




And in the last 10 minutes, we are introduced to Blue Ivy. The love BĂ©yonce has for her daughter is fierce and it really shows. I think that this was an amazing piece of film and that everyone should watch it, even if you aren't draw to BĂ©yonce musically, you'll definitely admire the person that she is.





1 comment on "Life Is But A Dream."