Top Social

.

The Meaning Behind My URL.

Thursday 29 November 2012
I'm just procrastinating tonight, I should be studying but oh well. So, the story behind "Happiness is my aim", is that one day about a month ago, in Religion, we were learning about the parable "Who Moved My Cheese". It was a bit boring but then our teacher gave us question to "reflect" on the story. The basic plot is there's this cheese that the mice and little people have and it represents their happiness, blah blah blah. 

So one of the questions was "What does the 'Cheese' represent for you?" and I answered:
"For most people, finding 'cheese' might represent getting a good job or a nice house. I don't really know what the 'cheese' in my life is. There isn't much that I'm lost without, maybe my family but I do spend a lot of time away from them. And in the future there's nothing that if I don't get, my life won't be complete or fulfilled. Happiness is my aim, everything else is just a bonus."

That's really my own personal motto in life, it just popped into my head as I was answering the question. And it's true, my one goal in life is to be happy and whatever else I achieve is just a bonus, as long as I'm happy, I'm all good. 
Post Comment
Post a Comment